Matcha is currently booming in popularity. It is so good for you, it has such a fabulous history, it covers all bases from green kit kats to the refined heights of a tea ceremony in Kyoto. It is full of catechins and other antioxidants, theanine, caffeine, and all the science based health benefits, it is …
- Eat It. Melbourne's Favourite Food Show.
- Let Nature In. The Story of an Elemental Adventure.
- Workshops and Ceremonies.
- A Nice Cup of Tea by George Orwell 12/01/1946
- How to buy and store matcha.
- A Simple Matcha Ritual (How to Make a Bowl of Tea)
- When you reach an impasse, Change form & move through.
- Talking Tea on Radio National
- An afternoon with Mr Chen.
- Old World vs New World Tea