The Old World/ New World differentiation in tea is similar to the differentiation of Old World and New World wines, partly historical, partly geographical. Old World tea is tea produced in and around it’s indigenous environment; China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam & India while New World tea is grown in Taiwan, Africa, Australia, South America, Hawaii, …
- Eat It. Melbourne's Favourite Food Show.
- Let Nature In. The Story of an Elemental Adventure.
- Workshops and Ceremonies.
- A Nice Cup of Tea by George Orwell 12/01/1946
- How to buy and store matcha.
- A Simple Matcha Ritual (How to Make a Bowl of Tea)
- When you reach an impasse, Change form & move through.
- Talking Tea on Radio National
- An afternoon with Mr Chen.
- Old World vs New World Tea