The Museum of Old and New Art in Tasmania hosts two festivals each year to celebrate the solstices. These festivals are unique, I believe in the world, for their courageous, raw and subversive aesthetic, this combined with the lavish setting of MONA and Hobart, offers an unfiltered experience that honours the collective and the individual. …
Every week between 12-1pm on a Sunday afternoon, Melbourne foodies tune in to listen to Cameron Smith & Matt Steadman wax lyrical about all things fabulous in food and drink. They have regular market chats about the seasonal fruit & veg, they talk to local and international chefs, bartenders, small business owners and fanatics. For …
Matcha is currently booming in popularity. It is so good for you, it has such a fabulous history, it covers all bases from green kit kats to the refined heights of a tea ceremony in Kyoto. It is full of catechins and other antioxidants, theanine, caffeine, and all the science based health benefits, it is …
A recommendation of ex Melbourne, Taiwan based tea guru Scott Writer, The E Syan Tsun Co. Ltd 意翔村茶葉有 限公司 is located in an alley way above Daan Park in Central Taipei. It’s a humble room staked on one side with large sacks and foil bags of tea, on the other are two tables the first, Mr. Chen was sitting at, …
- Calling in the Winter Solstice with Tea at Dark MOFO
- Eat It. Melbourne's Favourite Food Show.
- Let Nature In. The Story of an Elemental Adventure.
- Workshops and Ceremonies.
- A Nice Cup of Tea by George Orwell 12/01/1946
- How to buy and store matcha.
- A Simple Matcha Ritual (How to Make a Bowl of Tea)
- When you reach an impasse, Change form & move through.
- Talking Tea on Radio National
- An afternoon with Mr Chen.