The Museum of Old and New Art in Tasmania hosts two festivals each year to celebrate the solstices. These festivals are unique, I believe in the world, for their courageous, raw and subversive aesthetic, this combined with the lavish setting of MONA and Hobart, offers an unfiltered experience that honours the collective and the individual. …
The Old World/ New World differentiation in tea is similar to the differentiation of Old World and New World wines, partly historical, partly geographical. Old World tea is tea produced in and around it’s indigenous environment; China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam & India while New World tea is grown in Taiwan, Africa, Australia, South America, Hawaii, …
- Calling in the Winter Solstice with Tea at Dark MOFO
- Eat It. Melbourne's Favourite Food Show.
- Let Nature In. The Story of an Elemental Adventure.
- Workshops and Ceremonies.
- A Nice Cup of Tea by George Orwell 12/01/1946
- How to buy and store matcha.
- A Simple Matcha Ritual (How to Make a Bowl of Tea)
- When you reach an impasse, Change form & move through.
- Talking Tea on Radio National
- An afternoon with Mr Chen.