Our Persian Love Cake has become an institution in Collingwood since it was introduced to Hannah by Emma and Matt two of our favourite regulars. We’ve adjusted the traditional recipe resulting in a softer & less sweet cake full of the glorious flavours of almonds, nutmeg, yoghurt and rose. Ingredients: 100g Hazelnuts, 400g Brown Sugar, …
- Calling in the Winter Solstice with Tea at Dark MOFO
- Eat It. Melbourne's Favourite Food Show.
- Let Nature In. The Story of an Elemental Adventure.
- Workshops and Ceremonies.
- A Nice Cup of Tea by George Orwell 12/01/1946
- How to buy and store matcha.
- A Simple Matcha Ritual (How to Make a Bowl of Tea)
- When you reach an impasse, Change form & move through.
- Talking Tea on Radio National
- An afternoon with Mr Chen.